Thursday, September 3, 2009

South Africa Part Ten: Champagne Room

So I've managed to make it back into the states on my b-day. There is nothing like realizing that your ankles have swelled up to the size of tennis balls after 25 hours of air travel on your birthday to make you feel REALLY old. Geez... this never used to happen. The cankles are slowly decreasing in size (elevation) so I thought I'd post a video of one of the areas in Rocklands that is a little bit more off the beaten path... we call it the Champagne Room (otherwise known as the Champagne "Sector"...borrrring....Room is way cooler). It's about a 45-60 minute hike to get there.

Lots of FAs went down... enjoy.

South Africa Part Ten: The Champagne Room from Becky Trafecanty on Vimeo.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure 21 year-olds don't have that cankle problem

    ReplyDelete
  2. cankles??? I saw some swollen ankles but nothing that rivals the really bad ankles that come from too much sitting and not enough hiking. Great video; great to have you back in Cali...

    ReplyDelete