Thursday, April 1, 2010

Little Cottonwood Canyon

At the end of my Spring Break I took a little jaunt to Little Cottonwood Canyon with some amigos. I was so pleasantly surprised to find awesome granite with sandbagged grades. It reminded me of the Valley and made me yearn for home. I only spent one day at LCC on "easy" problems, but after that day SLC got a whole lot cooler. I can't wait to return for more LCC rock, Fert and Emily time and a little more Red Iguana action (fantastic Mexican food.... Fan... tas.... tic!).

Unfortunately this will probably be my last post for some time since I'm back to school and working my booty off... sniff sniff. Don't cry for me though, I'm sure I'll weekend warrior it a bit and make it out to the Valley on the weekends.

The following is a short video with some easy LCC classics. I apologize for the lower quality of the video... iMovie sucks and exporting high quality videos from iMovie is even suckier.

LCC 2010 from Becky Trafecanty on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment