Friday, December 4, 2009

Lensbaby Photos

Hey all, I'm going to be submitting two photos to Lensbaby, and if Lensbaby likes them then I get my pics published in their book (cool) and then I get a free copy of their book (cooler). Sooo... here are some pics below that I'm thinking of submitting, and to the right is a poll I'd like you to take, letting me know which ones you like. You can pick multiple pictures (no limit to number). This will give me a better idea about which pics I should submit. Thanks peeps. Update: Since I forgot "Purple Flowers" in the poll... there is another poll to the right... if you like that pic click yes... I'll work out the math later. Thanks.

Pollen Bug


Daisy After a Rain


Pink Flower Field


Windy Daisies


Purple Flowers


White Flower


Unfolding


Purple on Dark


White Star Flower


Beach


Drops on Cactus


Yellow Feather


Justin Climbing


Mammoth


Blue Feather


The Mission


Weird Stick Thing


Little Yellow Flower


Daisy Field

7 comments:

  1. The pole only allows one vote, but I would also suggest Drops on Catus, and Daisy After Rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Justin.. Poll has been fixed. I voted for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see a category for the purple flowers which I also would vote for. Of course, I voted for Justin & in fact - true disclaimer, stuffed the ballot box by inadvertently voting twice. But worthy votes of course. Where is the mission? It's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd vote for the purple flowers too, but it's not on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dang.. I screwed up. Thanks for letting me know about the purple flowers tally. I appreciate it. :) I'll keep a mental note... that's one of my favorites too... how did I miss that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Mission is in between Tucson and Green Valley.. and they have EXCELLENT fry bread there. MMMMmmmmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful photos, thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete