Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Yosemite Fall '09 (Part Two)

I fear the time has come... snow has started to descend. Although many of us will have to wait until next season to send some of our projects, there were many great ascents this fall. The good news is that now that finals are over and my break has officially begun I have been able to compile a brief summary of some of the events from this fall. This video unfortunately is lacking; it neither contains all of the great events nor all of the great people.

Yosemite Fall '09 (Part Two) from Becky Trafecanty on Vimeo.




As with any closing door, another opens. After spending xmas with some of the fam, I will make the pilgrimage to Hueco for the first time, albeit a brief trip :)

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

  1. I think you're too hard on yourself; it's a great video. I almost felt like I was in the valley and finally I can say that I've seen the famous Royal. Enjoy what's behind the next open door...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yo, that video was RAD! Def too hard on yourself. It has plenty of great events and plenty of Great people! Hell, I'd personally say Yosemite is THE greatest setting too :) , AND some cool tunes to boot! Thanks for your time/work.

    ReplyDelete